Options

Renewing RapidMiner educational licence

Gary_HearneGary_Hearne Member, University Professor Posts: 6 University Professor
I currently have an educational licence which is due for renewal on 30th March 2019. I am receiving prompts to renew it before the due date. However, I am encountering two problems.

First, when I try to log in, I just get the login page. My password is correct (I don't get the red warning notification, the screen just doesn't change). If I reset my password (to the same one) it works, but only once. The next time I log in, the same thing happens. This is not a problem when I log in to the Community site.

When I do get onto the main site and follow the instructions, the licence code I get is the same as the one that's already there. It doesn't update the end date, so nothing has changed.

I am running version 9.1, since the update to 9.2 was made after I started teaching my course, and I want to ensure that I am using the same version as my students downloaded at the start of the course in January.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Gary_HearneGary_Hearne Member, University Professor Posts: 6 University Professor
    Thank you - that worked, so a very quick fix.
    The students will only have started their licenses in January, so there shouldn't be a prolem with distriuting new codes.
  • Options
    sanuwak_kmutnbsanuwak_kmutnb Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    How can I change Rapidminer education to edcational  free to run  more than 10,000 rows for learning them? Please you could advise me.    Thank you for your advising advance.

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    hello @sanuwak_kmutnb please just create a new RapidMiner account with a valid email address from your educational institution: https://rapidminer.com/get-started/

Scott