100,000 rows of data limit with an Educational license.

MarlaBotMarlaBot Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Help
A RapidMiner user wants to know the answer to this question: "Trying to apply an operator, I am receiving an error message, which I attached below. I manually entered a valid Educational license and restarted RapidMiner, then tried re-installing it, nothing seems to help. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you."
Tagged:

Answers

• David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi,

the screen shot shows, that he is still using a commercial "Small" license.

Please check in the ,/RapidMiner/licenses/rapidminer-studio folder and remove the small license there. Probably the commercial license has a higher priority than the educational.

Best,
    David
  • p15248633p15248633 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    It worked thanks
  • campos_10127campos_10127 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hi!
    I have a student license, however I cannot load a database of more than 10,000 lines. How can I increase the processing capacity? Thanks!
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @campos_10127

Can you go to Settings --> Manage licenses and see if you have Educational license under your active licenses? If not, then you need to click on "Sync licenses" option and log in to your rapidminer account (student account) that you created.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Jasmine_Jasmine_ Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 15 Community Manager
    Hi @campos_10127,

I just checked your licenses and it looks like you've only ever had a free and trial license for RapidMiner Studio. Since I can tell that you are a student from your email address, I have generated an educational license for you. Next time you use RM Studio, you should be able to use as many rows as you want. If you still aren't able to, you can view the instructions on this page for how to manually install a license key: https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/studio/installation/license-install.html. Please message me privately if you have any other questions. I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Jasmine
  • campos_10127campos_10127 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hello! Thanks a lot for the help! It's working!