Re:-answer in rapid miner

guptashaguptasha Member Posts: 8 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Help
When i was searching the answer in rapid miner community,i see this type of response.Please see the attachment-First.How to read this file?

Answers

• SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

That is the xml of a RapidMiner process that you can import to your Studio. First of all you have to enable the xml panel:

Then you have to paste the text in the panel:

and click the validate button on the upper left.

There should be a permanent post about that on the forum.

Regards,
    Sebastian
  • guptashaguptasha Member Posts: 8 Newbie
    In rapid miner version 9.1 there is no option of xml
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @guptasha

That option is available in all versions of RapidMiner. Also, why don't you upgrade to 9.2? Its the newest and better. 

I agree with Sebastian, @sgenzer can we have a pinned post about XML code posting and copying, so that it helps many new joiners to understand how to deal with this type of solutions.

Thanks
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    so yeah there IS a pinned post (actually a huge banner) at the top of the page when anyone asks a question - with hyperlinks to all the articles you mention:

Suggestions on how to improve our rate of "users reading instructions" very welcome!

Scott