Options

When I try to sign in, it appears to refresh sign in page

AcfrishAcfrish Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
Hey Guys!

So I am new and just registered with an educational license for my class at UMBC. Every time I click on my verification email to verify my account, it brings me to the RapidMiner login page. When I try to log in with the correct credentials, it appears to just refresh the sign in page as it gives me no error.

I tried signing in with the wrong password and did indeed get an error message, so I am not really sure what's going on.
Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thank you for your time!

Answers

• Options
    rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Hi @Acfrish,

I couldn't replicate the behavior, neither with my normal browser, gone to the private mode and I also didn´t have issues, and none of the others had issues. Do you mind to tell us what browser and operating system are you using? Also mentioning @dbabrauskaitein case there is some random weird behavior on the platform, or anything I'm unable to cope with.

All the best,

Rodrigo.
  • Options
    nw246nw246 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    I am getting this same issue as well - using google chrome in normal browsing mode, and also in private mode. should i try a different browser?
  • Options
    nw246nw246 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    actually - i got it to work! it did not work in google chrome, but i was finally able to log in and view my account by using microsoft edge. perhaps it'll work that way for you, rodrigo!
  • Options
    SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
    Hi

this could be solved by deleting the cookies for the rapidminer site. I had this issue a couple of times when logging in to RM Server and it was solved that way. Maybe the same applies for rapidminer.com

Regards,
    Sebastian
  • Options
    pschlunderpschlunder Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 96 RM Research
    Hi,

it might be caused by having your cookie policy set up to omit 3rd party cookies. If you change this to allow all it should work.

Regards,
    Philipp