Re:-read model and write model

guptashaguptasha Member Posts: 8 Newbie
I am solving one project where we need to use write model and read model for deployment?
Can I get the resources for the read & write model deployment?Any video?I am not finding any good resources for that?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• guptashaguptasha Member Posts: 8 Newbie
    Solution Accepted
    Deployment with rapid miner

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    You simply use the Store operator to save the model in the repository.  Then later, you will use Retrieve to get it back, and use Apply Model to apply it to a new dataset.  It's very easy and there is a tutorial video about it on the video training resources page.  You also need to make sure that any data ETL required for the model has been completed on new data that you are going to score.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
     You also need to make sure that any data ETL required for the model has been completed on new data that you are going to score.
    Please explain the line in the simple terms?
    If I need deployment externally? then
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @guptasha it looks like your post (2nd above) is pasted from some kind of school assignment? Please note that we are not tutors; we are professional data scientists. We are very happy to help new people in the field, but we're not going to do your homework for you.

Scott