Problem with generating ROC Curves for Anomaly Detection extension.

frankcfrankc Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I am trying the Generate ROC operator after running different k-nn algorithms in the Anomaly Detection extension.  However, I am getting a error message telling me " not found in labels.  All worked fine when I was just using the k-nn algorithms.  But when I added the "Generate ROC" operator in series after the k-nn, I got the error message.  I am a newbie running RapidMiner 5.3.013.  Is it how to generate the ROC curve?  Also, how do I add different k-nn algorithms output to generate different ROC curves for each algorithm on the same graph to compare them.  Many thanks!

Frank

Answers

• beyza_kizilkayabeyza_kizilkaya Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Hi;

Did you get any answer about this problem? Because operator didn't work any time when I tried. Actually I couldn't find any document or video. 

Thanks for your response. 

• limingliming Member Posts: 13 Contributor I
    Hi,
      Did you get the answer? I want to use the anomaly detection extension in RapidMiner and get the ROC curve for different algorithms? I would be grateful if you could solve my problem.
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Can you post an xml with your process and a description of the specific error you face?  The OP is from a version of RapidMiner that is 5 years old!  I am not experiencing any problems with the Performance operator and generating the ROC curve, but to do so you need to formulate your problem as supervised machine learning, i.e., you need a label for it to compute performance.  If you are simply using the outlier classification unsupervised approach then the ROC curve would be undefined in such a case.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • limingliming Member Posts: 13 Contributor I
    Hi
      My dataset is pen-global-unsupervised-ad3.csv. And my process XML is test2.xml. I want to get a ROC curve.