UI Bug report on Mac

mugicagonzalez_mugicagonzalez_ Member Posts: 14 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi all,

I just wanted to report a visual bug on macOS Mojave 10.14.3 running RapidMiner Studio version 9.2.001.

It is about the slider of the left panel width. Very often (not always), when I click on it to slide it automatically jumps to a fixed width and I am no longer able to slide it to the left (to make it smaller), BUT I am still able to slide it to the right (to make it bigger).

It's pretty annoying because I play all the time with this dynamic workspace. The only fix I've found so far is just restarting RapidMiner Studio completely. 

Hope this helps to fix it in next upgrade,
Pello

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

This is caused by you having the Result History panel in the Design view. When you then have a long name of a result (like you do there), the min width of the tab is set to that long name. I strongly suggest to remove the Result History from the Design view again.

Regards,
    Marco

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    ok I'm keeping this thread in Help unless @Marco_Boeck feels it should be reported.