Is it possible to get or make .exe file of my process ?

GruGru Member Posts: 29 Contributor II
I want to run my .rpm as an executable file in another PC which didn't have Rapid miner studio installed in it.
How to make or get executable file from .rpm file.

Best Answer

Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @Gru Hi you can´t do it but if you have a RM Server you con expose it as a webservice so that it could be used by other software. Or you can expose it as an app through the server so that any user can interact with it.
  • GruGru Member Posts: 29 Contributor II
    is it possible from .xml to make it executable or run on web by embedding with HTML code.
  • MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @Gru its not possible because the XML only gives the parameters and the processes that you have designed. 
    What are you trying to achieve and what version of RapidMiner do you have? Maybe with more context of your use case I could help you. 
    Best Regards.
  • GruGru Member Posts: 29 Contributor II
    edited May 2019
    @MarcoBarradas I want the exe file of my process. If it is not possible, then is there any other option ? So that i run my model on other PC which didn't have Rapid miner server and Studio.
    Just like as we install and run a software (exe) on our PC.
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager