j48+knn+group model

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
Hi 
would you please tell me how can I show the graph for KNN, J48 and group model?
thank you

Best Answers

• rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @mbs,

Can confirm:
    • Weka W-J48 and Decision Tree are based in the C4.5 algorithm, so @sgenzer is right and I haven't found any differences between both. If you need a visualization of the model, you are better off using the C4.5 Decision Tree there.
    • k-NN (Nearest-Neighbor) models (there are many, depending on what measure you use) cannot be put in a chart the same way a Decision Tree can, but if you want to visualize the results, a scatter plot may help.
    • Group models, the same, you should use scatter plots to visualize the data, but there is no graphical representation of the model itself.
    All the best,

Rodrigo.
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hello,

The only model visualization method I can see is by using Ungroup models operator that will show individual models in a group model. 
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    @sgenzer
    would you please help me?  :)
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @mbs the W-J48 model, as with all the Weka models, are very dated and do not show very well. I would strongly recommend using the RapidMiner Decision Tree operator rather than the W-J48. You can see here that RapidMiner's Decision Tree model is based on the same C4.5 algorithm as the W-J48. And of course you can inspect the code via GitHub (see that link above) if you need transparency for research purposes, etc...

As for k-NN, I do not know of any way to visualize the models. 

Scott
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    hi every body
    thank you for your help i will try all of them :)
    mbs