Combining performance mesasures

ozgeozyazarozgeozyazar Member Posts: 21 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
hi !

ı am using cross validation and try to measure the performance of model. I need both classification and binomial performance results but I do not know now to combine them. 

Could you please help me ? 

Best Answer

• varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited May 2019 Solution Accepted
    Hello @ozgeozyazar

Simple way is to use a multiply operator inside testing part of CV. Connect the apply model output to multiply and you can use the outputs of multiply operators to connect to the two performance operators.

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Answers

• ozgeozyazarozgeozyazar Member Posts: 21 Maven
    @varunm1

Yes Sir, 

It definately works.

Thanks so much :smiley:
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Another way is to connect the performance output of one operator to the input of another performance operator. This creates a combined performance output. All the performance operators allow you to do this.  Then you don't even need the Multiply operator.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    Just because i ran into this: Are there more people around who want to change the main criterion of a performance vector after building it like @Telcontar120 described it? I ran into this like 3 times and i am close to add a new operator to Toolbox.

There is a 3 line groovy solution though.

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Till I saw @Telcontar120 solution, I am not aware that we can do this way. This is useful.

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    @mschmitz an operator sounds useful but also not a problem that personally I have faced very often in this setup---but sometimes in optimization scenarios it is also useful to be able to change the main performance criterion.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts