Options

Search multiple queries with search twitter operator?

ElvisArElvisAr Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Help
Hello guys, I wanna know how to use the search twitter operator to search tweets that include two or more words for example i want to mine all the tweet that include the words dog and cat in the same tweet. 
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    I don't think there is a simple way to do this only using a single Search Twitter operator.
    You will probably have to pull in two separate searches and then do your filtering within RapidMiner using other operators (either the text processing operators or simply Filter Examples with compound filter logic).
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    HyramHyram Member Posts: 39 Contributor II
    Hi guys. I have a similar question. I need the words to be next to each other. In other words, can I search for a phrase, using the Search Twitter Operator?
  • Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    One way would be to filter the original broader results by creating another attribute after that specifies if the results contain the phrase you are interested in, and then filtering on that.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts