How to adjust testing and training split ratio in automodel

ssv112ssv112 Member Posts: 17 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello all, is there any way to adjust the split ratio of training and testing data in automodel feature instead of 60:40 which is preset but i have really less data and cannot give 40% for testing of my model.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited May 2019 Solution Accepted
    Hello @ssv112

You cannot do that before auto model executes, but you can change the splits to required ratio once the model runs and you access the model based on the below screenshots. Once all the processes complete. You can select the model which you want and click on model as shown below, then click on open process.

Then Once the process opens, you can view split data operator. See highlighted below.

Then you can change the splits and store the process in RM repository and run it.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Answers

• ssv112ssv112 Member Posts: 17 Contributor I
    Thankyou very Much .. Really appreciated! you guys are just awesome...!
  • ssv112ssv112 Member Posts: 17 Contributor I
    Hi , when i did that process , I am getting really awesome results however having some doubts to display those results:

1) how to graph those results once I used the process generated by automodel and then modifying process (results obtained at this stage)??
    2. how i can save this process in terms of code or any dflow chart so that when i want to show the model to my professor, i can send him the file and he can access that??

Thanks,
    Shubham