Cannot find the Cloud Repository in the new RM 9.3 - Please help

yoni1961yoni1961 Member, University Professor Posts: 14 University Professor
Cannot find the Cloud Repository in the new RM 9.3 Please help - all my data is there since RP 9.2

Best Answer

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Solution Accepted
    @yoni1961 I will send you a PM with a direct link

Answers

• varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited May 2019
    Hello @yoni1961

Cloud repository is no longer available in rapidminer.

@sgenzer is there a way to get data from RM cloud repository?

Thanks 
    Varun
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @yoni1961 hmm...there were numerous notifications that the Cloud Repository was being deprecated in 9.3 (emails, pop-up banners, etc..). Did you not receive them?

Anyway yes of course you can get your data for now (everything will be deleted at some later date). Just boot up RapidMiner 9.2.1 and it's still there. :smile:

Scott

• yoni1961yoni1961 Member, University Professor Posts: 14 University Professor
    Hi Scott, Thanks You!!! do you know where can I find the download for version 9.2 so that I can recover and transfer my cloud repository to a new location? @sgenzer