Pricing of RapidMiner Studio

PrenticePrentice Member Posts: 66 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi all,

I got a question about the pricing of RapidMiner Studio, have these changed?
Because I can vaguely remember the prices to be $2500, $5000 and $7500. But if I look at the prices right now it is $0, $5500 and $11000. Is the version that was previously $2500 now free, or is it now $5500? And are the versions still the same?

Kind regards,

Prentice

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• PrenticePrentice Member Posts: 66 Maven
    Hi @varunm1,

Thanks, I did not even know there was a free version available at all. 
    Very strange because they did not show it as explicitly as now. 

Regards,
    Prentice
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @Prentice

Yes, there is a free version, but it has lot of restrictions (10000 rows data only, 1 logical processor and NO auto model or turbo prep).

Thanks,
    Varun
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Steve_RuggieriSteve_Ruggieri Employee, Member Posts: 1 RM Team Member
    Hi, RapidMiner has changed pricing and packaging to reflect 2 Studio options and 1 server option. We know offer Studio Professional (similar to the old Studio Small) that ranges from $5,000-$5,500 and Studio Enterprise (Similar to the old Studio Large) that ranges from $10,000-$11,000 based on 3 year term commitments. As for server we offer 1 option that ranges from $36,000-$39,600 based on a 3 year term commitment. The server now has 8 logical processors and 64 GB Ram which allows you to scale horizontally. For any additional questions please fill out a contact us form and one of our experts will be in touch. 
  • SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

Then there is no Server Large anymore? It seems quite pricey if you really want to scale it.

Regards,
    Sebastian

• jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    Do not forget "pay as you go" @ $6.50 per hour for the AWS or Azure server. What I do not know if you can access it from the free license and get unrestricted access on the server, which would be an attractive option for some who just want to use RapidMiner on a project-by-project basis.
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    another important improvement is that I can give full RM Server + Radoop licenses to professors who want it for research or teaching purposes. Contact me if you qualify and interested.