How to add value to an attribute with a logical condition up to a percentage of the ExampleSet

OlavoOlavo Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Dear friends,I need to add a new attribute that should have two distinct values "open" and "closed" depending on two conditionals. First the value of another nominal attribute will be analyzed. Second it must obey a percentage established for "closed". Example: If the attribute has the value "industry" and the total of examples is not greater than 86% the value will be "closed" else "open". How can I implement these conditions in Rapidminer? I analyzed the "Generate Attributes" operator but I do not think it's the way.
Tagged:

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Is the percentage based on the count of the distinct values compared to the total number of examples?  Assuming so, you probably first want to use Aggregate to generate a table of those percentages.  Then you can use Join to bring in that percentage as a new attribute, at which point you can use Generate Attributes with some compound logic in an If statement.  
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts