Options

AWS CLI

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited October 2019 in Help
Has anyone ever executed AWS CLI commands from within RapidMiner - either via Execute Program, Execute Script (i.e. Groovy/Java), or Python? I'm at the limit of my skillset here and cannot get it to work. I can run aws cli from my command line but get constant errors with Execute Program: Error Code 127 Command Not Found

Answers

• Options
    rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn

No, I haven't. but I do have certain skills that might help you. Can you connect to the aws cli and execute the following commands?

echo $PATH<br>echo $TERM<br>echo $SHELL<br>uname -a<br>

This will give you an idea on what is the environment you are running inside the aws cli. If you can execute the same commands on the RapidMiner process and send these to me (in private), we can help you setting up the AWS environment for running programs. ;)

I have noticed that this comes a few days too late, feel free to ping me if you have issues with UNIX environments ;-)

All the best,

Rod.
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    Thank you Rod! I will for sure.