RM Server python scipting extension not working

ZAMZAM Member Posts: 21 Maven
edited July 2019 in Help
Hello 

Error:The dummy operator Pro_Schema (replacing python_scripting:execute_python) cannot be executed.
Note that i have Python scripting extension version 9.3 already loaded and visible in the extensions panel in the server.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Hello @ZAM

Do you mind to post the XML for your process and tell us which version of RapidMiner Server are you using? Also, if you have logs, it would be awesome to have a copy. If for some reason this information is confidencial, drop me a line through the private messages.

All the best,

Rodrigo.
  • ZAMZAM Member Posts: 21 Maven
    Hello @rfuentealba

The process is running perfectly fine on the RM Studio with no errors.
    I am using the newest version of RM Server(9.3.1).
    I don't understand why the python scripting would run perfectly on the Studio and not run on the server.
    Also i have the extension for python scripting version 9.3 downloaded on the server and configured and visible on the server extensions panel.
    Attached is the log file.

Thanks.
    Zeyad
  • kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Rapidminer 9.3 seems to have some changes behind the scenes and by default it will load python 2.7 now.
    You will need to modify the config file in the home directory to overrule this.

This is located in home/job-agent-home/config/rapidminer

open the rapidminer.properties file and add the correct path,there are examples for both Linux and Windows in the file.