Is there an operator to include only listed text?

amytamyt Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello, I am new to RapidMiner. I have used the Filter Stopwords (dictionary) to exclude. Is there an operator that will do the opposite? Create a list of words that you want to identify and exclude everything else?
Thank you

Answers

• MarlaBotMarlaBot Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
    Hi @amyt - this is MarlaBot. I found these great videos on our RapidMiner Academy that you may find helpful:
    Instructional Video: Text Association Rules (Viewing time: ~10m)
    Instructional Video: Loading Text into RapidMiner (Viewing time: ~6m)
    Please LIKE my comment if it helps! 👇

MarlaBot <3
  • kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Sort of. If you have a wordlist you like to focus upon you just add this in to the 'wor' port of your 'process documents from data' operator.

This will only take the words in your list into consideration so you could consider this a filter.
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @amyt
    Or use the word list for Filter Tokens (Example Set) and invert the filter. That was the reason i've added this invert filter option - to allow white listings.

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany