Options

Aspect based sentiment analysis

naxiotanaxiota Member Posts: 8 Learner I
Hi guys,
I am quite new to RapidMiner and still long way to go, I have managed to do a sentiment analysis and find some patterns in my texts through association rules; however, my ultimate goal is to operate a sentiment analysis of a specific word in the text, any suggestion on how to do it? Plus, do you think that the process below are correct ? Thanks in advance, cheers.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MarlaBotMarlaBot Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
    Hi @naxiota - this is MarlaBot. I found these great videos on our RapidMiner Academy that you may find helpful:
    Instructional Video: Text Association Rules (Viewing time: ~10m)
    Instructional Video: Loading Text into RapidMiner (Viewing time: ~6m)
    Please LIKE my comment if it helps! 👇

MarlaBot <3
  • Options
    Anyone willing to help ?
  • Options
    hi @IngoRM, this is the discussion
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    I am not sure if I understand this (maybe that is the reason why also nobody else chimed in...).  You mean you want to know how much each word contributes to the sentiment?  Or just in general a sentiment score for single words?  Please explain a bit more and give some examples so that we can understand what exactly you want to achieve.
    Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Hi, so I would like to understand the polarity that a newspaper articels have towards a specific words, if it is valued and described as positive or negative in a phrase.
    thanks @IngoRM