Options

Limitations with the RapidMiner Educational License Program

User142977User142977 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
Hi. I'm trying to run a basic Spearman's correlation matrix on a 8 variable 1030 record dataset, but I receive the error "demo license does not allow to process datasets with a size that exceeds 250 ....."

I assume your free education license has major limitations of record sizes? Under this program can I assess any other RapidMiner license?

Thanks in advance for this clarification.

Ray

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    User142977User142977 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Thanks Marco for that information -- appreciated.

• Options
    NikouyNikouy Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
    edited March 2020

After having read https://docs.rapidminer.com/9.2/server/install/license-limits.html I have some questions about limiting the logical number of processors when using RM Server and an Educational License.

1) Can I have multiple Job agents (multiple logical processors each) connected to the same server instance, and each job agent make use of 8 logical processors?
    2) If running multiple processes in the same job agent, can each job container make use of 8 logical processors?

Is the number of processors used determined by the kind of operators I am using, and the maximum defined in RM Studio settings, or in RM server?

Regarding memory limits, I understand that the total memory among all my job containers cannot exceed 64GB, correct?

Thanks,
    Nicolas