Options

How can I download models depicted in Rapidminer documentation

mansour_ebrahimmansour_ebrahim Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
edited July 2019 in Help
Hi
Does anybody know how I can download the models shown at the end of each operator description in Rapidminer documentation? I see its photo but don't know how to find its rmp or xml.
Regards.
Mansour

Answers

• Options
    MarlaBotMarlaBot Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
    Hi @mansour_ebrahim - this is MarlaBot. I found these great videos on our RapidMiner Academy that you may find helpful:
    Instructional Video: Text Association Rules (Viewing time: ~10m)
    Instructional Video: Loading Text into RapidMiner (Viewing time: ~6m)
    Please LIKE my comment if it helps! 👇

MarlaBot <3
  • Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    You can click on the "Show Tutorial Process" hyperlink in the Help window and it will open a process that contains that operator in use.  From that point you can modify the process or download it.  Is this the model you are talking about?

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @mansour_ebrahim

Are you asking about the models on operator description pages? If so, you can see them in the help window of the operator. The help window of operator consists of the tutorial process, you can click on the link in the help window and it will take you to that process. Sample in the below image, I want to see the tutorial process-related to store operator, I just dropped store operator in process and clicked on it once, In the help window you can see "Jump to tutorial Process", once I click that I can see the two tutorials available in the help window as shown in the right figure.

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing