Is their any process to build the direct workflow from xml file

nikhithanikhitha Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Help
need to bulid the work flow from xml file, please help me and also how to set the Xpath parameter of Xml operator,
thanks,
regards,
nikhitha
Tagged:

Answers

• MarlaBotMarlaBot Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
    Hi @nikhitha - this is MarlaBot. I found these great videos on our RapidMiner Academy that you may find helpful:
    Instructional Video: hints: XML View (Viewing time: ~1m)
    Please LIKE my comment if it helps! 👇

MarlaBot <3
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited July 2019
    Hello @nikhitha

Sorry, a bit confused, Are you trying to read data from an XML file or create a process in RM from an existing XML process file?

The read XML operator is used to read attributes into RapidMiner similar to read CSV and read Excel. If you have an XML code for a process then, you need to copy the code from XML file (open it in notepad) and then paste it in the XML window of rapidminer. To access XML window, you need to go through (View --> Show Panel --> XML). Once you paste the code in XML window, you need to click on the green tick mark on XML window, this will show you the workflow (Process flow).

Please inform if you need more information or this not what you are asking about.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• PapadPapad Member Posts: 68 Guru
    @nikhitha
    I think that if you just copy the XML code and paste it into Design panel, the flow will appear.