Profiling time in rapidminer

chipperchipper Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Does anyone know how I can profile the time spent on each process in rapidminer? Thanks!

Answers

• lmsasulmsasu Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
    The Utility->Logging->Log operator can be added to your process. Press Edit List from Log parameter config and you will be able to add values like execution-time, cpu-execution-time and so on to the log. You will be able to access these values from all operators in your process.

Lucian
  • chipperchipper Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    lmsasu wrote:

The Utility->Logging->Log operator can be added to your process. Press Edit List from Log parameter config and you will be able to add values like execution-time, cpu-execution-time and so on to the log. You will be able to access these values from all operators in your process.

Lucian
    Thank you so much!
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    the enterprise edition of RapidMiner contains a profiling view, where the execution time of each single operator will be logged and shown as a Gant chart. It offers additional tools for visually inspect your process design for bottle necks.
    Of course this is possible with a logging operator, but this makes the process design more complex.

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • mahajandivmahajandiv Member Posts: 12 Contributor I
    Whats the difference between the execution time and process time