Options

How to save a file downloaded from an sFTP server to a repository on RapidMiner server?

VulentijeVulentije Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Help
In a nutshell, I have a flow in which I am downloading a file (say CSV) from an sFTP server and then reading and transforming the data. I know how to set and run this flow locally, but I need to i) have it run on RM server and ii) save the downloaded file on the server's repository, not to my local repository. What is the easiest way to do this ? Thanks in advance for any help or piece of advice! :)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    In the toolbox extension (download on the market) you will find an sftp operator doing exactly what you need. 
  • Options
    VulentijeVulentije Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi Kayman, thank you for your answer. I installed the extension, added the operator but I have a problem configuring it. The operator requires a location on my "local" repository but I want to run this flow on Server and download the file to the server depository. I already know how to set the local one, but I have absolutely no idea how (in which format) to specify a location in operator's settings that will point to a folder on the server. Can you please help me?