Save Model (mod) output into a file

asav_yuasav_yu Member Posts: 15 Maven
I have multiple linear models running on different datasets. I update these models every month, sometimes every week. I want to extract coefficients that the mod generates into a file. I can do that manually by going into output copy and pasting but with 20+ models it is a little tedious.

Is there a way to automate this task?

Appreciate any help!
0 votes

Fixed and Released · Last Updated

FT-137

Comments

• asav_yuasav_yu Member Posts: 15 Maven
    Is there something similar for GLM output? 
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    the operator should handle glm as well
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn
    Hi @mschmitz

In reality this operator does not work with GLM, I have noticed that pretty long ago: 

I can share rapidminer-studio.log with you to check this issue.
  • tftemmetftemme Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 164 RM Research
    Hi @kypexin

This slipped through. Thanks for reporting. We will investigate this. I can reproduce this, so no need for the studio log, thanks.

Best regards,
    Fabian
  • asav_yuasav_yu Member Posts: 15 Maven
    edited August 2019
    Yes, I assumed the same operator would work but get the same error that kypexin mentioned. Appreciate you looking into it! RM always has great support.
  • tftemmetftemme Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 164 RM Research
    We fixed the issue with the GLM operator and the Logistic Regression to ExampleSet operator with the release of 0.6.0 of the converters extension. See https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/56083/updates-in-4-extensions-toolbox-smile-converters#latest for more information.