"Hard to kill - process java.exe"

Clan21Clan21 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi programmers,
I launch rapidminer in batch mode from my C# app via Process class.  I have problem with killing process started by rapidminer. I cant recognize which process called java.exe  must be kill to stop rapidminer. Is there other way than kill them all,hope that i end the right one and dont kill some other important java app ? Thanks for any help I really stuck there.

Cheers,
Andrew
Tagged:

Answers

• Clan21Clan21 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    Hi,
    For whoever might care, here is the solution http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/clr/thread/c890c877-b267-4f93-9962-8f75a6219875/ . :)

Cheers,
    Andrew
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    usually RapidMiner is quite simple to recognize: It just uses much more memory than any other java application I know :)

Greetings,
      Sebastian
    Hi,
    RapidMiner is pretty greedy. :)  I succeed with terminating RapidMiner but now Iam trying solve  inverse problem. I want run it in batch mode and i dont know exactly where was RapidMiner instal on computer.  Have someone deal with this thing?

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    if you use the windows installer, there will be a key in the registry, namely "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RapidMiner\Path" containing the installation path. Might this be of use for you?

By the way: You are aware, that the calling application must be licensed under the AGPL?

Greetings,
     Sebastian
    Hello,
    thanks. I solve it in different way.  But my solution is time consuming so i try this. To second thing. Yes, Iam familiar with AGPL. I think that my application fulfil all terms.

Cheers,
    Andrew