IOObject class reference for execute script operator

udeshika_sewwanudeshika_sewwan Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
Hi team,

I'm reading a collection of json objects from a MongoDB database and need to iterate through each json object. For this I want to use execute script operator to write a Java code to read the json object collection input  as an IOObject. I could do that, but cannot iterate through the json objects without knowing the capability of IOObject class. Can anyone please share a link to access the class references of Rapid Miner related packages.
Thank you in advance.
Tagged:

Answers

• udeshika_sewwanudeshika_sewwan Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
    Hi team,

In addition to the above problem, I want to read a json array returned from MongoDB Read operator. When I convert the dataset to a data table using JSON to Data operator, the array becomes flat. That way I cannot achieve my task. That's why I wanted to manipulate the json returned as a IOObject directly. Can you please help me on this ?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    or you can not bother with all that scripting and just use the JSON tools in the Web Automation extension
    Thank you very much team. Will check on these suggested solutions. 
    Hi,

I get the following error when I try to use operators from Web Automation Extension since I'm not having the liscence key. How can I overcome this?

Thank you very much.

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    like the error message says, contact OWC.

Best,
    Martin

CC: @land OWC's Head of DS
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    yes, you will need to enter a proper license key for the extension. It's really not expensive with the 129 € per year. You can directly purchase it online on our website at oldworldcomputing.com
    And there's a good tutorial in our blog how to use it properly, because you need to use it differently.
    If you need a demo license to check out the functionality first, please contact our sales via the form on our website.

Greetings,
     Sebastian
    Thank you @mschmitz and @land :smile: