Bug Report

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
edited September 2019 in Help
Hi

lately I up date my RM but when I import any excel to it, it can not understand space character.

mbs
Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @mbs thank you for this. I will need more information to file a report: your data set, your process XML, and some screenshots. Keep in mind that a "bug" occurs when you get a window saying that you have encountered a bug and it has a "Report Bug" button. If you get red error bubbles, those are not bugs. Those are normal error messages meaning there is a problem with your process and RapidMiner is trying to help you fix it.

Scott
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    @sgenzer

Thank you for your answer but when I up date it I understand this problem and with @varunm1
     try to solve it but still it has problem.

Thank you 
    mbs
    @sgenzer

Not only "space" also it can not understand "dot" :/

Regards

mbs
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @mbs ok I looked at your data + process and unfortunately you just have a spelling error. Hence the testing set attribute "WRITE.CONTACTS" does not equal "WRITE.CONTATCS".

Scott

Hello
    @sgenzer
    Thank you for your answer. I fix all the problem that you mentioned but still it has problem.
    could you plz tell me what kind of bug is it?

All the best
    mbs 

@mbs can you pls send me a new process?
    sure