Options

Change attributes in the 3D scatter plot chart from auto model clustering process?

bbetheabbethea Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Help
Hi, I ran a data set through the auto model clustering process. The output gives me a cool 3D scatter plot to analyze the clusters. Very cool.

However, I would like to change the attributes displayed. For example, it is currently shows attribute A and B but I want to visualize A and C.Ā 

Is this possible? If so, how do I change the attributes displayed in the 3D scatter plot graph?

Answers

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @bbethea

The auto model only shows two important attributes in scatter plot for clustering. There is a way to visualize your clusters based on different attributes. You need to open the auto model process for that

Once you open process, you need to run it by clicking the Run button highlighted below.

Its runs and get you results, In the results tab select "Example Set (Generate Attributes)" window and then choose visualizations as seen in below image.

Then you can select the x-axis and y-axis as you like.

Hope this helps, please inform if you need more information

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    bbetheabbethea Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you, Varun. Your response is very helpful. However, is it possible to change the axis in the same visualization used in the 3D scatter plot?
  • Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @bbethea

is it possible to change the axis in the same visualization used in the 3D scatter plot?
    Can you clarify on this? I didn't get your point. If you are looking to change the axis then you can definitely change based on the above process and use Scatter 3D. Here are some highlighted areas where you can change axis attributes in 3D plot.

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing