ALL FEATURE REQUESTS HERE ARE MONITORED BY OUR PRODUCT TEAM.

VOTING MATTERS!

IDEAS WITH HIGH NUMBERS OF VOTES (USUALLY โ‰ฅ 10) ARE PRIORITIZED IN OUR ROADMAP.

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO SUGGEST A NEW FEATURE, PLEASE POST A NEW QUESTION AND TAG AS "FEATURE REQUEST". THANK YOU.

New Sliding Window Validation

OprickOprick Member Posts: 35 Contributor II
edited September 2019 in Product Ideas
Hello,
With the new update we got a new and very useful operator "Sliding Window Validation".
I just wonder if like the "old one" we have the possibility to perform cumulative training.
Typically in my situation that is what makes more sense.

Thanks,
Pedro
2 votes

Open for Voting ยท Last Updated

TSE-88

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
  • OprickOprick Member Posts: 35 Contributor II
    @sgenzer
    still got no reply on this. I am very curious about this one :wink:
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    do you mean the old one which was part of the value series extension? You can get it by installing it from marketplace.

best,
    martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    Indeed, I have it installed, blue circle.
    But the one I'm talking about is the one marked by the red circle. In this one we can check the test set, however we cannot choose "cumulative training" as in the blue one.
    Of course we can use log operators to append each iteration log, but would like to avoid that extra work.
    So basically my question is that if there is anyway of having cumulative training in operator marked in red.

Thanks,
    Pedro

Hello,
    Thanks @tftemme.

Looking forward to have that :)

Kind Regards,
    Pedro