Screen doesn't refresh as I make changes.

someguysomeguy Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Help
This is kind of hard to explain, so please bear with me... Whenever I try to move a module or a connection in the Process tab, the module doesn't drag across the screen, or move at all.  If I minimize the RapidMiner window and then maximize it again, then the module has moved. Every time I make a change, I have to minimize and maximize the window for the change to actually register on the screen.  Also, when I try to switch to the results tab, absolutely nothing happens. When I very first start RapidMiner, or if I restart it, I don't have the problem for the first minute or so, and then it starts up again. I've tried updating RapidMiner, and uninstall/reinstall. I can't find any other posts about this problem, but I also don't really know what to search for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @someguy hmm that is rather odd. Can you pls send me your rapidminer-studio.log file (private message if needed) and take a video screencapture of what you're describing. I'd also like to know what OS, computer specs, etc..

Scott