can't load the view of RapidMiner.

LeimunLeimun Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
Recently I ofen couldn't open the view of results . I  got that it will be ok if I delete the file of view xml in the old edition,but the editionproblem ocurred is 9.4.001. 
Always delete the xml file to restart the rapidminer is very inefficient, almost no way to work. Is there any way to solve this problem once and for all? Any help will be thank you!
Tagged:

Answers

• LeimunLeimun Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    edited October 2019
    @ varunm1 @ Telcontar120 tks for u all.
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited October 2019
    Hello @Leimun

Can you post some images if possible? Which operating system are you using? I am not sure if you can provide images based on your community membership. I am connecting @Tghadially to help you with that.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• TghadiallyTghadially Employee, Community Manager, Member Posts: 20 Community Manager
    Thanks @varunm1,

@Leimun you can now upload screenshots!
    Thanks  for you pay attention to my question.

use the auto parameter,and the inner algorithm is decision.once  running the process,the results view will die.
    I tried another algothrim, deeplearning also results in this problem,but GBT is normal。
    Do you k
    @varunm1
    @Tghadially

• varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    That's not a common issue. @sgenzer can you help with this?
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

@kayman
    please,is there any method to solve this problem?Thanks!
  • kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    edited October 2019
    @Leimun, Not sure I am the best person to tackle this, but I know by experience the view window can have issues time by time indeed.

Usually what does the trick for me is including the 'remove unused values' so the metadata is purged before the view is created.
    As another tip : your screenshot shows you are using an outdated operator (8.2), try with updating it to the latest version (change compatibility in your advanced parameter settings)
    @kayman   thank your answer. xiexei.
  • Ross3311Ross3311 Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    edited October 2019
    Which operating system are you using? I am not sure if you can provide images based on your community membership. I am connecting to help you with that. krogerfeedback
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @Leimun I do not see any problem with these screenshots.I really need to replicate your process to see what is going on here. Can you please post (or send to me via PM) your data, your process, and your rapidminer-studio.log file?

Scott