How can I expose the new Graphs on Studio through RM Server

MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
edited October 2019 in Product Feedback - Resolved
Hi I was trying to use the new graphs on studio and expose them through RM Server I though that I would be able to do it with 9.3 but it seems I'm no capable of doing it. 
Since the charts are being created with High Charts now it seems it should be really easy to achieve this task but I couldn't find it. 
I was aware that in the past we could expose the charts created trough Studio using the RapidMiner Studio Plot View but I can't make it work.

I know I can create the charts by using Data to Json and a Create Document operator but I would like it to nea easier for my team to create this charts on the server. 

The chart I want to create is a heat map.

@sgenzer who should we talk about this new feature?

4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

WebApps will be deprecated in an upcoming version. Rather there will a third-party extension that will provide similar functionality in 2020. IC-1667

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @MarcoBarradas we push it to Product Ideas and open it to voting :smile:
  • MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @sgenzer I tried to vote but I found a page not found message.
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hmm you cannot vote here by clicking the blue box above?
  • MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    @sgenzer Nope. I share what I see once I click the Open for Voting

oh haha that's fascinating. So that hyperlink should NOT be there at all [bug noted]. You need to click on the 'up arrow' here: