Different results while running a process on RapidMiner Server and Studio

NiharikaNiharika Member Posts: 40 Maven
edited October 2019 in Help

I have process which logs the detail of various models in a data frame,storing and appending it to previous stored dataframe log.When I run the process on studio all the records are getting appended but when I run it on server only for 2machines it is getting appended.

It tried the delay amount time as 1000,10000 and 50000.But the issue didn't get resolve.I am not able to figure out why their is a difference in studio and server side for the process.
Can you please help me out.
Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Niharika hmm no one has chimed in here and I have no idea how to tackle this problem without seeing both your server and Studio stuff. There's just not enough info here otherwise.

Scott

• NiharikaNiharika Member Posts: 40 Maven
    Is it something to do with server RAM settings ? 
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    unlikely but honestly cannot say for sure.
  • NiharikaNiharika Member Posts: 40 Maven
    Okay and the maximum RAM limit of the JobContainer does it depend on our Server License?
    @Niharika yes it does. Each Server Unit has 64GB of RAM and 8 logical processors. This page has more information: https://rapidminer.com/pricing/#server_pricing