Options

"RapidMiner Charts"

ftgoftgo Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi fellows,

I feel like it is missing some documentation concerning RapidMiner Charts, such as When/Where/How/What using one of these. Is there any kind of document available?

Thanks in advance,
Felipe.

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    that's of course true, as it's for too many parts of RapidMiner...I guess there will be a chapter in the RapidMiner book dedicated to the charts.
    But you will always have to decide yourself which chart is suitable for your problem. Unless we use data mining to predict the most suitable chart, depending perhaps on your facial expression recorded by a webcam? :)
  • Options
    ftgoftgo Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    maybe...  ;)
  • Options
    TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 295 RM Product Management
    Hi Felipe,

you are right, on the one hand there is some documentation missing that describes or - at least - gives an overview of the vast visualization methods of RapidMiner. On the other hand, in addition to RapidMiner we provide detailed in-depth knowledge about how to visualize data with RapidMiner in our training seminars and webinars. If you want to learn about visualizing data with RapidMiner I recommend our webinar Explore your Data: High-dimensional Visualization Methods which gives a very rich and detailed overview of the visualization methods in RapidMiner focussing on high-dimensional visualization schemes. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us.

Best regards,
    Tobias