Options

I am receiving an error on RapidMiner studio when i try to export my file. Please help.

md3245md3245 Member Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Help
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi @md3245 ,
    could you perhaps share your process with us, or explain in a bit more details, what are you trying to do exactly?

Best,
    David
  • Options
    On RapidMiner I did a hierarchy clustering assignment for my class and now I am trying to export the Rapid Miner Process File as .rmp so I can turn in my assignment. 
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

Not sure what is happening with your filesystem, but you can just go to USER_HOME/.RapidMiner/repositories/Local Repository and find the "cl1.rmp" file there as well (if you've used the default repo location).

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    When I try to access it that way, the file will not open
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    edited November 2019
    Hi,

What do you mean? You cannot right-click it in the Windows Explorer, select "Open With" -> "Notepad" and see the XML?

Regards,
    Marco