Options

Deep learning Extension (DL4J): Bug Report

varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
edited September 2019 in Product Feedback - Resolved
Hello,

The deep learning extension in rapidminer cannot predict label when a single sample is provided as a test file, it looks like the apply model in case of Deep learning extension needs a minimum of 2 samples. This looks like a bug.

I attached the .rmp file for process that throws a bug in this post. Below are the images related to this issue I cross-checked with @lionelderkrikor. It is evident that keras in python is able to predict on a single sample based on below images. @lionelderkrikor also tried the keras extension in rapidminer and observed that it cannot make a prediction on a single sample as well as shown below.

DL4J extension bug:

Keras Extension in Rapidminer @lionelderkrikor produced output.

Keras Extension in python by @lionelderkrikor :

Thanks for looking into this. @ssv112 here is the issue we faced when we worked on your question.

@pschlunder can you please look into this.

Thanks
Regards,
Varun
https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

0 votes

Fixed and Released Β· Last Updated

Engineering believes this is fixed with version 0.9.3 of the Deep Learning extension. Please start a new discussion if there are more problems. DLE-63

Comments

• Options
    pschlunderpschlunder Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 96 RM Research
    thanks for pointing this out! This should not be the case. I'll look into it.