Options

how to visualize the top 10 countries to market IT IN RAPID MINER from given demographic data set.

UROOJRAFFATUROOJRAFFAT Member Posts: 17 Learner I
edited November 2019 in Help
can some one help me in this. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi,

can you give us more details? What data do you have? What kind of visualization would you like? (A map, a bar chart, ...)

Regards,

Balázs
  • Options
    hello thanks for your reply , actually its like company  wants to expand their worldwide business supplying IT networking services for telecommunications (handsfree/internet). company has obtained data for demographic of countries from 2000 – 2015. xyz company sought intelligence from their data to target countries that have shown strong periodic growth, modernization and potential for expansion of IT business xyz company decided to focus it’s efforts on most profitable countries , xyz company would acquire new customers in targeted countries by advertising in mass media (e.g magazines, newspapers), direct marketing and telemarking would contact existing customers so how to do data visualization to convince the stakeholders in ABC company the top 5 countries to market IT network services. i have to wrote market strategies but before it how can i do visualization can you help me in this.
  • Options
    thanks i will try this :)