ALL FEATURE REQUESTS HERE ARE MONITORED BY OUR PRODUCT TEAM.

VOTING MATTERS!

IDEAS WITH HIGH NUMBERS OF VOTES (USUALLY ≥ 10) ARE PRIORITIZED IN OUR ROADMAP.

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO SUGGEST A NEW FEATURE, PLEASE POST A NEW QUESTION AND TAG AS "FEATURE REQUEST". THANK YOU.

Instructions on how to uninstall RM Server

DrhelpDrhelp Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
edited November 2019 in Product Ideas
There are times one may need to uninstall RM Server in order to start afresh. For instance, I'm seeing 'jboss' errors whilst trying to start RM Server on my mac, which I think may be related to a clash with the instance of the server I'd previously tried on a windows laptop. 
I have tried searching for clear instructions on how to uninstall RM Server and it seems there are none. For my immediate need, pls advise me how to do it successfully if you've done so before. But going forward, I think it will be helpful to have clear instructions regarding this and should be placed where the installation of Server documentation is on the website. 
Tagged:
1 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

IC-1489

Comments

• DrhelpDrhelp Member Posts: 17 Contributor II
    Does anyone know how to uninstall RM Server? 
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Drhelp so this is not the first time the question has been asked and hence that's why I've pushed this to "Product Ideas". That said, doing a basic search here on the community will show some other discussions:

This one seems to have some basic info: https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/56064/how-can-i-uninstall-the-rapidminer-server

• M_MartinM_Martin RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 125 Unicorn
    I would vote for a very clear step by step KB article about this topic.  Thanks for considering this.  Best wishes, Michael Martin