Options

Logistic Regression_AUC_Store and retreive model

SA_HSA_H Member Posts: 29 Contributor II
edited December 2019 in Help
For logistic regression classifier, is it possible to:

1- Draw AUC for both training and testing data "in the same model" without using cross validation operator "I mean use only split data operator".
2- How to save model and use it to train new dataset.

I would appreciate if the answer can be associated with a figure or video or process for better illustrating.

Answers

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @SA_H,

1- Draw AUC for both training and testing data "in the same model" without using cross validation operator "I mean use only split data operator".

Please find in attached file , a process which calculates the ROC curves for both training set and test set.
    Please note that the process will create 2 figures (one for the training part, one for the test part), so the 2 curves are not on the same figure.

2- How to save model and use it to train new dataset.

We do not train a "new dataset", we train a model.
    So, you mean how to save model and use it to score a new dataset ?
    if so, you can use the Store operator to save the model, and the Retrieve operator to recover your trained model and then you can score a new dataset by using the Apply Model operator.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lionel

• Options
    SA_HSA_H Member Posts: 29 Contributor II
    edited December 2019
    Thank you Lionel. I would appreciate  if you can provide an image for retrieve saved model to test new dataset.
    Another inquiry if possible, how can I remove ROC-threshold and keep only ROC in the figure.