RM Studio 9.5.001 - New Connection SQL Server - tables not showing

User110840User110840 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited January 2020 in Help
I just got a new win10 rebuild and installed RM 9.5.001 -- I went to add my new connection (vs the old legacy method) to a 2017 SQL Server.  I connected with following URL 
(Note - I replaced my real server and db name in string)

jdbc:sqlserver://SQLSERVER:1433;databaseName=MYDBNAME;integratedSecurity=true

I have a Local Repository-->Connection-->MYSQLServer_Connection - I can pass the TEST CONNECTION and I am able to +Import a data table.  

In my prior version of RM Studio, I was able to use down arrow on the DBName to see all my tables and then access them via retrieve.  When I pull in the retrieve operator now, I just see the MYSQLServer_Connection and no way to get to the data.

I assume I am not using the right driver or something -- PLEASE HELP.

thanks...litia
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• User110840User110840 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    thank you -- I did stumble into this method but was looking for the table references in the repository directly -- thank you and I will just make this adjustment in my work...
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    edited January 2020
    Hi,

The DB repository was quite frankly very broken in many cases, and is therefore not supporting the new connections and will be dropped eventually.

Regards,
    Marco