How can I generate the decision tree when the attributes are in order?

jackyho_emailjackyho_email Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
Hello, 

I would like to have a study on which part of my website leads the largest dropout rate. 
Each of the attributes has their order:
1, Click the donation button
2, Login Page
3, Use mobile phone number to login 
4, Login successfully
5, Account Merge
6, Checkout Page
7, Bind credit card
8, Donate successfully 

However, some of the user who has login already will start from steps 6 and some of them will start from step 5.
I have tried to use the decision tree, but the result didn't consider the order of the steps and use the donate succeed as the top of the decision tree. So my question is how can I use the decision tree but display the funnel with the ordering of each step? Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist

thanks for sharing the use case. As you mentioned the decision tree, what is your label as the prediction target?
    Maybe you can predict "Donation Succeed" with the login or account behaviors. Another potential model is "sequence mining" with Generalized Sequential Patterns operator. But you have to prepare the right data format..

Cheers,
    YY

• jackyho_emailjackyho_email Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hello I am using Binominal label for the prediction. I just take a look at the Generalized Sequential Patterns that you have mentioned but seems it is not the case. Is there any decision tree that can order by sequence? Thanks