Options

How can I delete every rows which have a specific attribute?

dr_mirzaieedr_mirzaiee Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
I have sorted my data list by its "codes".  How can I request from Rapidminer to delete every rows which have code the same as next row?

Answers

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi,

using the Windowing operator you can access the value in the previous row. By sorting the data in the reverse order, the previous row becomes the next row. Then you can use Generate Attributes to check for equality, or even Filter Examples.

Regards,

Balázs
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    of course agree with @BalazsBarany. My usual technique is similar but I use the Lag operator to "shift" all the rows by one.

Scott

• Options
    dr_mirzaieedr_mirzaiee Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    edited January 2020
    I want using only operators with arrows, instead of doing by hand. Please explain more, with an example, if it is possible (I am a bigining user).
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @dr_mirzaiee did you take the time to read the blue window that was on the "Ask a Question" page, and read the article that is linked? It explains very clearly how to share processes with others on this community. This is important - I strongly recommend you read and understand so you can get the most help from us.

Scott