IMMI

Jaulie_Jaulie_ Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
hello ,i have a problem with the operators in IMMI, i built a model like this , but it doesn`t work. what`s the function of Oper Grayscale here .can someone help? thanks!

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Jaulie_ the IMMI extension is very, very outdated and no longer supported.

Scott

• Jaulie_Jaulie_ Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
    edited January 2020
    Hi,@ sgenzer   Thanks for the help ,but other operators work well, my problem is the Open Grayscale here, i don`t know how to use it in this process, Could u tell me more? Thanks
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    I'm sorry but no - we don't recommend using the extension at all as it is known to have lots of issues. You can try Googling or contacting BurgSys if you like.

Scott

• kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Hi @Jaulie_, I've added some links to BurgSys tutorials in your private box. They were given to me by Burgsys a while ago but they do not provide any other support apart from that. 
  • Jaulie_Jaulie_ Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
    @kayman , Thank you so much for the helping , but the tutorials are not enough to me.  I would like to use two groups of images to build a training model ,so that it could identify the other images automatically. like the picture i uploaded. Do you know more about it? Thank you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    @Jaulie_

Hello

I agree with Scott and ( I don't recommend it too). Because you repeat your question I send a link for you and I hope can help you.

http://rapidminerbook.com/index.php/chapter-downloads-13-24/chapter-21/

All the best
    mbs