I keep uploading Rapidminer and once completed nothing is opening. Using Chrome. Please help

Student12Student12 Member Posts: 2 Newbie
I keep uploading Rapidminer and once completed nothing is opening.  Using Chrome.  Tried using Internet Explorer but I can't even get the download page to upload.  PLease assist

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Student12 - welcome to the community. What exactly do you mean by "uploading RapidMiner". Do you mean downloading? Can you please help us understand a bit more what you're experiencing?

Scott
  • Student12Student12 Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes, I mean downloading.  It will download but once it downloads and I try to open.  Nothing opens.
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Student12 ok I'm sorry about that. I'll need more info in order to help you...

- Chrome version
    - computer OS and version
    - some screenshots
    - network setup (firewalls?)

Alternately if you want you can just bypass all of that and download 9.6 Beta. 

https://static.rapidminer.com/rnd/html/rapidminer-9.6-preview.html

Scott