Drifts

dyoolyoosdyoolyoos Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited February 2020 in Help
Hi all,
I'm running Monitored Local Deployment (connected to a local MSAccess DB file) for a classification model (Gradient Boosted Trees, Deep Learning and Decision Tree), but the DRIFTS tab always shows an error:

All the other tabs are functional (except for Alert and Integration). I've scored about 300 items within 24 hours of deployment. What could be the issue?
PS: I'm not a programmer but a researcher. I'm running RM Studio with an educational license.
Thanks!
J

Best Answer

Answers

• dyoolyoosdyoolyoos Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    is Drifts reliant on having a model that has been running for months or years?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @dyoolyoos,
    You do not need to run it for years. It should work with any score.

Can you maybe check your server log, maybe you got some errors there?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • dyoolyoosdyoolyoos Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    I've tried using Postgres and followed the instructions here: docs.rapidminer.com/9.2/server/install/database_setup/creating_postgres_db.html (sorry I can't post full links yet).
    Good news! The error disappeared and the DRIFTS tab works now!

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Great, thanks for letting us know!  MS Access can be a bit special :-)
    Cheers,
    Ingo
  • BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    edited February 2020
    Hi @dyoolyoos,

Postgres 9.2 is really old and out of support. It will continue working, but you should use a current version like 11 or 12.

Edit: Oh, I see you were referring to RapidMiner 9.2 and not to Postgres 9.2. I'm sorry.

Regards,
    Balázs