Options

How tho fix a Process Failed (read time out)

H_AceH_Ace Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited February 2020 in Help
Hello everyone,
I was just asking how to see the progress of a process, unfortunately it suddenly stoped with an error message. 
I'm running an  Aylien sentiment analysis process for 130000 record, I test it on a sample and it was great. But after applying it on the whole dataset it stoped after about 27 hours. 

Can anyone help me to identify the problem and its solution ? 

Regards, 

Answers

• Options
    I just have increased the system timeout from 20000 to 200000. 
    Will that alone work?
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @H_Ace oh wow that is quite ambitious. Are you paying for Aylien or using the free API?
  • Options
    Welcome @sgenzer, Is the timeout something that I shouldn't increase that much ? 
    I'm using the free API
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @H_Ace if you're using the free API then you have rate limits on your API usage. RapidMiner will not tell you when your limit has been reached as this is controlled by Aylien, not RapidMiner. I do not remember the Aylien limits but given the size of your data set it seems certain that RapidMiner is hanging because of you hitting your limit.
  • Options
    WarSeaUrchinWarSeaUrchin Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    hi @ if you're using the free API then you have rate limits on your API usage. RapidMiner will not tell you when your limit has been reached as this is controlled by Aylien, not RapidMiner. I do not remember the Aylien limits but given the size of your data set it seems certain that RapidMiner is hanging because of you hitting your limit.
    Thank you for posting something like this