NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT A NEW BUG, PLEASE POST A NEW QUESTION AND TAG AS "BUG REPORT". THANK YOU.

Problems with Writing Data / JDBC Driver (SQLITE) after Updating RM

MPB_MPB_ Member Posts: 45 Guru
edited February 2020 in Product Feedback
Hello,
after I updated RM to the newest version, I get error messages for the operator Write Database.
More specific, this is what is going on:

However, when testing the connection, I get the information "Connection ok".
Even changing the compatibility does not help.
What can I do about it? I did not change a thing in comparison with yesterday, where everything worked perfectly fine.

Tagged:
0 votes

Scheduled for Release · Last Updated

no ticket - fix in next release

Comments

• MPB_MPB_ Member Posts: 45 Guru
    Edit:

I also tried to use the new connections menu , but have problems with the configuration.

I do not have any information on which port is to set there.

Does anyone know which port should be set for sqlite?

In this tutorial, there is explicitly said to leave it blank, but I am afraid that this is not possible with the new Menu.

edited February 2020
    Edit2:

I found out how to configure the connection with the new menu:

Therefore, it is needed to configure the URL manually. The logic is as follows:

Connections --> Setup--> Configure URL manually:

jdbc:sqlite:C:\your_folder_name\your_database_name.sqlite

Nevertheless, it is still not possible to write data into it. Surprisingly, reading data is not a problem
  • jczogallajczogalla Employee, Member Posts: 144 RM Engineering
    Hi @MPB_ !

This sounds indeed a little bit strange. Can you share your rapidminer.log file? You cna find it in your user home in the .RapidMiner folder.
    Which RapidMiner version did you use before? And can you give some information about the data you are trying to write? The error message suggests that there is an issue with the driver not implementing a certain set of functionality. We did touch on how we write date, time and date-time attributes, so this might be the problem.

Cheers
    Jan
    Hi @jczogalla,  thank you for getting back at me so quickly. I will send you my log-files via direct Message. I hope that is ok for you?

I Used the previous actual version. I think it was 9.5?!

Thanks again.
    Edit:
    @jczogalla ,  as far as I can evaluate that, it does not matter what data I try to write.

I tried it with the standard operator Generate Data (ARIMA) without changing the parameters and get the exact same error message