Exported Image does not display the chart itself

WladiWladi Member Posts: 3 Learner I
edited March 2020 in Help
Hi all,
some of my colleagues and I have a issue to export an img as svg or png/jpeg. The chart itself is always missing while the RapidMiner  Studio is still visible. I have 12 dimensions, but only 10 selected.
First picture is the exported picture and the second a screenshot.

thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi @Wladi,

some quick questions to potentially boil down the issue:
    What mechanism did you use for exporting the image? The sandwich menu highlighted in your second screen shot?
    Does it happen with all mentioned file formats?
    What operating system and Studio version are you using?

I'm asking all this, because I tried and failed to reproduce your problem so far.

Best,
    David

• WladiWladi Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    edited March 2020
    Hey David,

thank you for you quick answer.
    I did File->Print/Export Image and it doesn't work, i also tried today. Yea for all formats and i am using win 10 64bit with RapidMiner Studio Educational 9.6.000

I figured out, that it is working if i use the sandwich menu on a scatter or histogram. But if i want a scatter matrix, the menu isn't visible.

Best regards,
    Wladi

• David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Indeed, the export menu isn't visible for the Scatter matrix.

@Marco_Boeck do you have any ideas, why the regular export could not be working?

• WladiWladi Member Posts: 3 Learner I
    Thank you very much @David_A for tagging Marco and thank you @Marco_Boeck for the detailed answer, i think i will find a way to present my solutions, there are a lot of possibilities  :)

Best regards from germany and stay healthy,

Wladi