How to pass diff attribute in group by attribute of aggregate operator as per config file iteration

sgnarkhede2016sgnarkhede2016 Member Posts: 152 Contributor II
edited March 2020 in Help
Hello,

I am building a profile on the different scenario like
Customer
Customer Beneficiary
Customer Beneficiary Risk Profile
These three combination present in my config file I want to build all scenarios one by one but don't know how to change select attribute runtime.

e.g.
In my first iteration select attribute is "customer" it works but in next iteration I want two attribute in select attribute "Customer" and "Beneficiary"

Please do needful

Tagged:

Answers

• MPB_MPB_ Member Posts: 45 Guru
    Hey @sgnarkhede2016 ,

could you please share your process? I am not sure if I understand you correctly.
  • sgnarkhede2016sgnarkhede2016 Member Posts: 152 Contributor II
    but we are fetching data from db
    Hello,

For more clarification,

We want to perform aggregation on a different parameter which will be pick up from config file.

e.g.
    From the config file, it should pick up the first column on which aggregation has to be performed in our case which will be "customer"
    When it picks up next entry from config file there will be two columns on which aggregation will performed in our case which will be "Customer" and "Beneficiary"

Is it possible to aggregate from the config file?

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    please make yourself comfortable with macros in RapidMiner: https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/32966/how-to-use-macros

what you want to do is to use, Read Excel (to read the config), Loop values annd inside a Aggreagte using the macro Loop values exposes.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    Can you please give an example,
    Currently, we are passing macro in the select attribute but hardcoded we want to pass multiple macros as per the config file.
    We have already done a loop on Config then used aggregate operator but as per loop, we need change select attribute.
    Like in the first loop is only "Customer" in select attribute but next loop two attributes in select attribute "Customer" and "Beneficiary"